|This article, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Titans, was written by Spenpiano. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Titans is the seventh expansion for World of Warcraft. Set primarily in the planet Argus, a continent has been discovered and the Dark titan Sargeras has returned.
- Sargeras - the final boss in the expansion. He will play a major role where he plans to corrupt the planet Argus.
Factions and organizationsEdit
- Blackhood Crusade - a dark factional organization of several races that form together and serve Sargeras as their master.
- Argent Crusade - one of the superior neutral organizations
- Strongheart Circle - an Alliance organization formed by the Strongheart halflings.
- Main article: Borienas
- Amtar Mountains - Level 100-101 zone
- Arnwood - Level 100-101 zone
- Chirobin - Level 101-102 zone
- Tartica Mountains - Level 102-104 zone
New zones in OthoronEdit
Dungeons and RaidsEdit
Professions and skillsEdit
The expansion will introduce a new playable Night hag race that will be available to the Horde.
- Soragard will be the new starting zone in southern part of Othoron.
- Night hags will be able to be the following classes: Druid, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior.
- Their leader is Marzanna.
The expansion will introduce a new playable Strongheart halfling race that will be available to the Alliance.
- The Strongheart Isle will be the new starting zone that borders east in the northern area of Othoron.
- Strongheart halflings will be able to be the following classes: Druid, Hunter, Priest, Rogue, and Warrior.
- Their leader is King Jerren Malcolm who becomes very loyal to the Alliance.
- Blink dogs
- Coal goblins
- Cretan Bulls
- Dark eladrins
- Deep halflings
- Dune hags
- Ghostwise halflings
- Hairfoot halflings
- Lightfoot halflings
- Polar halflings
- Storm hags
- Tallfellow halflings
- Winter hags